Monday, July 20, 2015

Post- Vacation Monday's...

If there is one thing I can say about Monday's is they are terrible... especially when you are coming back after a few days of sun, relaxation and fun!

I got home last night from a little girls getaway and was instantly in a funk. I would love to be back sitting by the pool in the beautiful Florida sunshine, but for now I am going to have to get over it!

In the spirit of looking on he positive side here are three things that made coming home better:

1. Seeing Oliver & Clo! I sure did miss these boys while I was gone. I can't imagine how much harder being away will get once our little one arrives!

2. I was SO happy to come home to see that Oliver had moved all of the furniture out of our once spare room, into what will be the new spare room & got a jump start on the nursery! ( I may have subtly mentioned this would be a good idea while I was away- holy type A!) 

I am loving the wall color & the way the furniture looks in there, way more spacious than I envisioned! I will be on the hunt for the smaller pieces now like a rug, wall art & bedding. Here's a sneak peek of the color palette we are using to get an idea of what her room will be like- I am substituting the brass for a gold tone of course!




3. Lastly, getting my Warby Parker home try on kit in the mail.  I was hoping it would come before I left so I could style it up in FL, especially these Jennings Beach Glass shades. Stay tuned for how I #SeeSummerBetter with some new specs from WP! 



How was your weekend? What do you do to recover from the Monday Blues?


No comments:

Post a Comment