Monday, August 17, 2015

Fighting the stretch mark battle


After finding out I was pregnant I did a little research on cremes that can help with stretch marks. As you can probably imagine there are hundreds out there, all claiming to be the answer- also coming at a hefty price tag!

I know realistically no one creme or lotion is going to prevent me from having any stretch marks at all but I wanted something that would help moisturize and would make me feel good about being proactive! :) 

I got a few recommendations and finally settled on the Basq NYC skincare line and I am thrilled so far!

I went with the Intensive treatment butter and Resilient body oil. I use the oil after getting out of the shower, I love the Lavender scent and I think the oil is perfect for hydrating summer skin. I use the butter nightly, I love the rich texture, it feels very luxurious! Both of these products fall into the "a little goes a long way category" so I foresee them lasting well into the pregnancy! 

Here's the best part, the price tag on both of these items are under $40 each and available on Amazon Prime with free next day shipping! (I'll admit I am a Prime snob, if the shipping isn't free I don't buy it!)

Also how cute is this Expecting Mama's kit? This would be a fabulous gift for those pregnant ladies in your life! I may just have to get one for myself :)



No comments:

Post a Comment