Sunday, November 15, 2015

Current Events...

I have been meaning to do my typical "weekend recap" post several times in the last few weeks but never actually got around to it. Here is a mixed bag of fun things we have been up to lately!

The weekend of our baby shower a friend was in town so we went to the cutest little coffee shop The Wholy Grain for coffee & a scone. The atmosphere was great, we sat a little corner table just catching up and enjoying the people watching.

After that we headed over to M Flynn to check out the Erin Gates pop up! My friend & I are big fans of Erin and her blog so we were super excited to check it out!




Next we headed to Sportello for the most delicious lunch! We had a fabulous waitress who was headed to DC for the weekend so we were exchanging "must visit" places!


We closed out the weekend with the baby shower, which was beautiful- more on that later! Here is a photo of my dear friends who celebrated with us. One of which is due two weeks ahead of me, if she has a boy we may or may not have already arranged a marriage! ;)



Another weekend I hosted a bridesmaid brunch for my Sister and her bridesmaids so everyone could get to know each other as the planning process progresses! 

I have a few shots of the table & decor. I tried to keep things pretty neutral and seasonally appropriate. 





Lastly, here is my sweet boy after a long walk along the Charles River! He is getting so big!



No comments:

Post a Comment