Friday, November 13, 2015

Winter Wish List

Here are a few things I have my eye on to help me survive yet another New England Winter :) At least this time I will be snuggled up indoors with the Little Miss & my first baby, Clovis!


I love this hat, and how cute is that pom pom!? I may already have a similar one for the baby ;)


I have a feeling I am going to want these in every color the come in!


I've never been a big Yankee Candle person, but someone bought this for us recently and I can't stop lighting it. It smells amazing! It also comes with a less severe price tag than my usual go to Rewined Rose from West Elm!



I know I am going to get a lot of backlash for this one, but I love this wine and it is limited release so once this little one makes her arrival I am going to pour myself a glass, or maybe two! 




I would love one or maybe all of these Faux Fur blankets from Pottery Barn!


What are your wish list items for the winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment