Friday, February 12, 2016

Nursery Reveal

After much planning and revising the nursery is complete for our little girl! We absolutely love it and hope you enjoy it as well :)

I photographed the nursery on my own and planned to post this AGES ago, but I couldn't quite capture it the way that our incredible photographer did when taking little Miss Margaret's newborn photos! Thank you Heather (Heather Chick Photography) you are truly incredible, we will forever cherish these photos!














These few were from the original post which Oliver took










I was really fortunate to work with some amazing Etsy shops, and very talented freelance artists. I highly recommend you check out their shops (tagged below)!

Paint Color: "Wishful green" by Behr (in high gloss finish)
Furniture: Million Dollar Baby- Foothill (We actually ordered from Amazon- thank goodness for free shipping!)
Knobs: Anthropologie- river reflection knob
Shelving:16" contoured ledge
Rug: PBK Chenille- Jute grey
Chair: PBK Wingback (fabric Washed Grainsack in 'Dove grey')
Table: Homegoods find!
Floor Lamp: Ikea- Ranarp
Ottoman: Target
Wall art: Rifle Paper Co (Istanbul, Rome, Paris & London)
Garland: Etsy: Love Garlands
Rocker: PBK Sherpa Bunny Rocker
Mobile: Etsy: Alice & Peter (I worked with the shop owner to create a custom piece)
Curtains & Crib rails: Homemade by my talented Aunt Dianne! The fabric is Waverly on the rails.
Globe: Jenny Highsmith- she is SUPER talented and was very patient with my (many) requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment