Friday, May 22, 2015

Spring Stitch Fix!

I had taken a break from my Stitch Fix shipments because I felt like I had rounded out my winter wardrobe, but as soon as the snow melted I was back at it with high hopes for spring!

I had requested Spring & Summer dresses (I have lots of weddings/showers and events coming up) and bright colors! I got a few pieces I absolutely LOVED so naturally I wanted to share them with you all.

I will start with my not so favorite pieces- I received two dresses that did not flatter my figure at all. The blue one below had a cute style but not for my body shape so I sent that one back. I did really like the pattern of the tie dye-ish one on but it was too tight and wasn't flattering.




























No surprise I decided to keep these two blouses- I always keep the shirts for some reason! I absolutely loved the lace sleeves on this one, and navy is definitely one of my favorites. I already have a pink floral skirt in mind that I will be pairing this one with once I dig out my summer clothes!




What I loved most about this teal one was the color, but also it was slightly different than something  I would normally choose. I loved the polka dots and lace neckline. I have already worn this one to work and I received lots of compliments!











Lastly this dress was something I was not 100% sure I wanted to keep. Ultimately I did keep it because I felt it would be good for daytime events this summer, it is flowy and comfortable two things I appreciate when it comes to Summer BBQ's!



Overall I was really happy with my fix, I felt I got a few pieces which I will wear over and over again! If you're interested in checking out Stitch Fix use this link to get yourself started! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment