Saturday, May 23, 2015

Summer Wish List

As the warm weather rolls in I have been in search of a few key pieces, here is what I have my eye on for various events this summer!

I am in LOVE with this Eliza J dress! I think it is perfect for a summer wedding, for which I have several :) 


First let's thank Nordstrom for putting the length of this dress on the site. I would not have looked twice at the dress given how short is on the model, however at my towering 5ft 1 in I think I will be safe! This dress is perfect for a more casual bridal shower or day time party!





Oliver & I have a few little getaways planned and beach days. I think these cover ups are perfect for the beach to lunch routine I have in mind! PS the blue & white cover up is on sale 40% off! 



As I write this I am hoping my sweet Husband does NOT read this post because if I come home with one more pair of Jack Rogers sandals I think he will actually have me committed. However I do not have a monogrammed pair and I do think it would be a lovely anniversary present! (You have to order in advance Oliver!;) ) 



Also just a little FYI Nordstrom is having their 1/2 Annual Sale from now until May 31st! The savings is up to 40% off! Jack Rogers is also having a sale on select items for Memorial Day so make sure to head on over there as well!

Happy Shopping :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment