Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Recent purchases

I post a lot of things on my "wish list" but I don't think I post things I've purchased or love often enough. Here are a few of my recent purchases that I am totally loving!

This Old Navy dress is super cute, I actually wore this to work recently (if it wasn't in the laundry as I type I would have put a picture of myself wearing it..oops!) It is definitely long enough to be work appropriate, the only thing I would warn is it is a bit sheer, I wore mine with a cream slip I had from another dress.  I paired it with these Tory Burch flats but for non work I plan to pair with a belt and these super cute Jessica Simpson wedges from last summer.



We had gone to Homegoods to look for a table for a new space in our apartment. I was unable to find anything I really liked so a future trip is in order!


I make it a habit of going through the whole store even if I am there for one specific thing (this drives Oliver crazy!) I usually end up leaving with WAY more than I went in for. One of which was this print. 




I had been looking for something to put in our room above our bed for quite some time. I thought about maybe using some wedding photos but I haven't gotten around to printing any (it has been three years, don't judge!). I loved this colorful print, I hesitated because of the black frame but I figured I can always change it out our paint it if I really don't like it.

Lastly I snagged this Burts Bees lip color recently after borrowing it from my friend AC while I was in DC. It leaves your lips super soft, unlike some other lip colors, and the color saturation is really pretty as well! I highly recommend this purchase!




No comments:

Post a Comment