Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer Bucket List

Every summer I have a laundry list of things I want to do before Labor Day. Some are day trips, some are silly traditions and some are lofty plans which don't always work out. Regardless I am the Queen of making lists so here it goes...

1. Picnic at Castle Island- we did many of these last summer and I loved every minute- so did Clovis! :)

2. Rooftop dinner at Ristorante Fiore. From the antipasto to the red wine sangria everything about this screams summer livin' and I can't wait to make it happen this summer! :)

3. A beach trip to Narragansett Beach, we took a little road trip down a few weeks ago and it was far too cold to sit on the beach but it was beautiful as always. Oliver actually proposed to me on the sea wall there, so many good memories!!

4. A (who am I kidding MANY) JavaBerry soft serve ice cream cones from  Dairy Joy! Hands down my favorite part of summer! They are only open during the summer season and there is absolutely no comparison. It reminds me of my childhood every time we go back there!

5. Zac Brown Band is playing at Fenway Park in August. I got tickets the minute they went on sale and I absolutely can't wait to go!!

6. Cookouts are a must for the summer, and definitely more than just a few. BBQ, lawn games, and good company is the key to a good time!

7. Making s'mores preferably somewhere fabulous like, at a hotel in Newport for a weekend getaway! (hint, hint Oliver 3 years is coming! )

8. Spending lots of time outdoors, making the most of the good weather before another brutal New England winter falls upon us.


No comments:

Post a Comment