Monday, July 25, 2016

#nsale for the little ones

The Nordstrom anniversary sale upon us, they have some pretty fabulous things for the whole family. I spotted a few things for myself but realistically I spend most of my time shopping for M. Here are a few things we have and LOVE. 




I have a chew beads necklace and absolutely love it! It is so cute and M loves soothing her gums by chomping on it! :)

I bought M the cutest Babiators. They are adorable and super durable, they also come with a lifetime warranty! 
The Beaba food processor is absolutely amazing! I make all of Maggie's food with this and it has been such a good purchase. Stay tuned for some of my baby food recipes on the blog soon :)
This skip hop play may is awesome! We started using it very early on for tummy time and it has continued to be a staple toy for M. I love that you can change around the toys to keep it exciting and fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment