Thursday, July 28, 2016

Recent purchases

On Sunday we were in need of a little family time, but it was far too hot to be outside, so we headed to the mall. I wanted to shop around the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, so we made our way there first. I wasn't looking for anything in particular but wanted a little refresh for my wardrobe. Unfortunately I didn't find anything for myself clothing wise- I was trying not to spend too much time looking so M didn't get impatient. M was totally fine but I suffer from first time mom worry ;)

Anyway I did end up finding a cute pair of shoes (not part of the sale of course!) I can't wait to pair these with boyfriend jeans and a tee this fall! They come in several colors, including a blush but I saw the Hunter green and couldn't help myself!


http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-madden-ecentrcq-sneaker-women/3773205?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=BLACK%20FAUX%20LEATHER
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-madden-ecentrcq-sneaker-women/3773205?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=BLACK%20FAUX%20LEATHER

I had bought Oliver these Smartcare Shirts for our wedding day and he has loved them ever since. They are SO easy to care for, hence the name, and they also have a great fit. I really love the white one because it has a subtle herringbone pattern that gives it some texture. I also love the plaid - you can't really go wrong with that!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstrom-mens-shop-smartcare-trim-fit-check-dress-shirt/4407934?origin=related-4407934-0-3-PP_4-Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2-fbt_similar_items&recs_type=related&recs_productId=4407934&recs_categoryId=0&recs_productOrder=3&recs_placementId=PP_4&recs_source=Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2&recs_strategy=fbt_similar_items&recs_referringPageType=item_page
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstrom-mens-shop-smartcare-trim-fit-herringbone-dress-shirt/4066374?origin=related-4066374-0-2-PP_4-Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2-fbt_similar_items&recs_type=related&recs_productId=4066374&recs_categoryId=0&recs_productOrder=2&recs_placementId=PP_4&recs_source=Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2&recs_strategy=fbt_similar_items&recs_referringPageType=item_page

The last thing I have yet to purchase, but really think I need, is this bag. I love it in black and then I saw the red... It is a little edgier than I would normally go for, but I think that's why I love it!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/louise-et-cie-jael-suede-leather-shoulder-bag/4384776?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=RED%20GARNET%2F%20ROSEWOOD



What are your thoughts? Yay or Nay?


No comments:

Post a Comment