Friday, August 19, 2016

Cuyana- fewer better things

I briefly mentioned in girls trip post about a new bag I bought while visiting DC. It was too good so I had to do a full post all about it. My friend had mentioned she visited the pop up shop at the start of the summer and was so happy with her purchase. We didn't have much time (like almost missed my flight) but we made a quick stop in the shop. It was probably a good thing I didn't have too much time to browse because I could have easily spent M's college fund (just kidding, I would have actually done that..I don't think ;) )

Cuyana is a SF based brand who had a pop up shop in DC which was intended to be a few weeks but with the huge success they had the company decided to spend the summer in Georgetown and boy am I glad they did!

Here's a little bit about their company, "Fewer, better is the foundation of everything we do. Product-wise, we design essential pieces for the modern woman with the most premium materials and finest craftsmanship. Lifestyle-wise, we strive to create a content destination on intentional living and elegant simplicity across all categories."


 I particularly love their commitment to giving back,  "With every Cuyana purchase where you select "lean shipping" at checkout, we will send you a reusable bag to fill up with items that aren't helping you live your most beautiful life. You mail the bag back to us (with the included shipping label) and through our non-profit partner, H.E.A.R.T., your donated clothing will be given directly to women who will be able to gain fresh starts through your generosity. As an added bonus, for every donation you make, you will receive a $10 credit towards your next Cuyana purchase. It's about doing more with less in our closets — and doing more for others who are in need.






 I loved that they had in store monogramming which took 5 minutes! I literally watched the saleswoman monogram my bag while I checked my flight status. You have a 3 letter monogramming option or the star, heart or clover. I went with a classic three letter and absolutely LOVE it :)

 The bag is beautiful, supple leather, and super versatile. I have been wearing it non-stop since my purchase. Stay tuned for how I styled my bag in an upcoming post!




No comments:

Post a Comment