Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Date night, parent style

Last week we had a little "date night," M was with my parents so Oliver and I had the night to do anything we wanted...and we went to IKEA! We had needed a few things and always found an excuse not to go over the weekend, I mean have you ever been on a Saturday? It's torture! So we headed to pick up a few things, explore and have dinner. Full disclosure- Oliver is OBSESSED with the Swedish Meatball dinner.






The soft serve is so yummy! It's funny because it reminds me of soft serve ice cream you get in England. It just tastes different than most of what you buy here. Anyone with me!?



We came for frames and left with many other things!


I couldn't help myself with these adorable toys! We will save them for when M is older but I loved the bright colors! Also we use trays made specifically for freezing baby food to make M's food, but when I saw these ice cube trays they are the perfect size and 1/3 of the price! We also picked up some new spoons to try out. 


Back to our initial reason for going... I started my gallery wall a while back and used a variety of these IKEA frames. I wanted to add some new pictures from M's newborn shoot and family photos. We also wanted frames for Oliver's diplomas. I am currently helping him to design/decorate his new work office! We are SO proud of him! He will be starting his first tenure track job in September :) 

1 comment:

  1. When transplanting seedlings, just dibble some out and hold them by the leaf Cigarettes Online, rather than the delicate stem. Just half fill the pot on one side, then slip the root system in so that it's not constricted, backfill and just slightly firm it down Carton Of Newport 100S, so that the seedling remains at the same level it was in the original container Newport Cigarettes Website.

    ReplyDelete