Monday, September 7, 2015

Fashion Wish List

When I think about fall I get super excited about planning my activities, wardrobe, and prepping for the holidays (remember my 1023043 million posts for my first Thanksgiving?).

This year I am a little sad to be missing out on a lot of the shopping. If there is one thing I miss about pre-pregnancy life it is buying cute clothes from my favorite stores (JCrew, BR, Nordstrom). I am finding it hard to justify splurging on fall trends which I know (more likely-hope) won't fit me next year. So instead here are the things I think YOU should buy so you can look cute, feel great & make this lady super jealous! :)

This beauty comes in 8 colors- I highly recommend checking it out!


I actually think I do need to purchase this for myself! I absolutely love the style! 




No comments:

Post a Comment