Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Miniature Style

I have been slowly collecting a (somewhat) small collection of clothes for our little one. This weekend I finally cleaned out the closet in her room and made plenty of space for her clothes. I also hung up a few pieces I have purchased or been given. So far one of my most favorite stores to shop for her in is Janie and Jack, mainly because I would actually wear a good amount of the things in the store myself!

Here are few pieces I love from their fall lineup!

I love this little shirt paired with these adorable plaid pants! 















Love the texture on this little shift dress with a cute bow & tights!





This little jacket is the perfect pairing with this grey dress & little plaid bow!


If this came in my size you can bet your bottom I would own it!


What are your favorite stores to shop in for your little ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment