Friday, October 3, 2014

I am a firm believer in maintaining "girls nights" on my calendar. Getting dolled up & going for a night out with your girlfriends is good for the soul! My ladies nights usually entail dinner, drinks, dancing & lots of girl talk.

When I have a night out coming up I find myself scanning my closet for the perfect outfit, which is some variation of a skirt or dress and always heels!  I can't tell you how many stories I have heard about my insistence to dress up as a child, there are countless photos of me with my Mother's shoulder bags, heels and jewelery on. Many years later absolutely nothing has changed, and luckily those heels of hers are actually my size now! :)



For this look I went with an ultra feminine tulle skirt, this one is from The Loft (last season) however check out this Lauren Conrad version, and RED Valentino find! To give it a bit more edge I went with a faux leather sleeved shirt and black leather booties. I am wearing a statement Crystal Necklace currently available on J Crew Factory! The earrings are a staple in my wardrobe, I often find myself wearing them to work! - Overkill I know. They are Nancy Studs from Stella and Dot

I would love to hear what your favorite look is for a girls night out- leave a comment below to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment