Monday, October 13, 2014

This past weekend!

If you got a chance to check out last weekends review on the blog it was jam packed with fun! This weekend was precisely the opposite, I worked four 12 hour overnights in a row- thank the Lord for great coworkers & take out otherwise it would have been unbearable!

I did find some time between shifts to run a few errands- Target returns that turned into Target purchases! I was pretty proud that I got in and out under $100- that for me is a miracle! I bought a new bottle of my favorite Seche Vite top coat, ( check out my favorites page for more of must haves!) as well as some decorations for the house. I have slowly been collecting a few pieces for the table scape for Thanksgiving dinner- keep an eye for a post once the time gets closer. So far I am gold leafing a few pieces and going with a cream & gold theme.

On Sunday we had friends over for lunch who were in town for a wedding. We tried to keep it fairly low key as I was working Sunday night as well. We did a variety of pizzas- some Veggie friendly for the crowd as well as some Fall staple desserts.  It was so great to catch up and reminisce from their wedding which kicked off the season in June! 

Back to work I went Sunday night, full & slightly overtired with a very large latte!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment