Thursday, October 9, 2014

Personal stylists- no longer just for celebs with Stichfix!

Have you ever been trying to get ready for an event and commented on how you have "nothing to wear?" Or have gone shopping looking for something specific (i.e. my search for the perfect faux fur vest) and not found exactly what you wanted? Personally I find myself in both of those situtations pretty regularly. I often think, how nice would it be to give someone your measurements and what you're looking for and let them do the sourcing, essentially a personal stylist. Then I remember that is not attainable for my current lifestyle.

Then I came across the perfect solution, Stitch Fix! Basically how it works is that you create a style profile with your measurements, what styles you gravitate towards & what you hope to receive in your "fix".

In a time frame you choose you will receive a box of five items chosen by your personal stylist. If you choose to keep any of these items the $20 styling fee is credited towards your purchases!

You can personalize everything about your box to what you would like to see more of (jewelery, dresses, pants) to how much you want to spend on each item. Whenever you return the box with items you did not like you are asked to provide feedback as to why you did not choose those items so the next fix will be a better fit to your style!

My first Stitch Fix is coming November 12th- I've decided to see what the first box is like before I sign up for a scheduled delivery. I absolutely can't wait to receive my first fix! I hope you all check out the site. Keep an eye out for my follow up post when the box arrives.. 33 days & counting! :)

If you're interested in joining the Stitch Fix movement click here & find out more details! Stitch Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment