Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Fantastic Finds: JCrew & Barbour

I wrote about Oliver's birthday briefly, mainly due to the fact that the post was published before his actual birthday & I had a few surprises up my sleeve!

We went to the outlets in Kittery, ME on Monday (his actual birthday) which he knew about. It is only about an hour from us and we wanted to check out the Barbour Outlet. We spent a good amount of time in there checking around & found him an awesome wax jacket so he was super happy! After that we checked out a few other stores. Le Creuset has an outlet store and we found these awesome salt & pepper shakers, I know so wild! ;)

We also went into Orvis where I found a Barbour jacket as well. Talk about a splurge day! I really love the jacket, especially the country pattern on the inside, it reminds me so much of Oliver's family home in the South of England.














I spotted the JCrew Factory store from across the road and could not resist. The people that work in that store are amazing! I tried on endless pairs of jeans, none of which fit. One of the women who worked there mentioned she has a hard time finding pants as well because of her height, she was the same height as me. She recommended these pants which I am IN LOVE with! 















I have never owned a pair of pants I didn't need hemmed before! I got them in black & navy, however I tried on the navy when I got home and for some reason they don't fit the same. I plan on switching them out for a different pair, maybe one with a fun pattern!

I also got this sweater which I've had my eye on for quite some time! Loved adding this to my closet!








I got to the register and could not have been happier, everything was 50% off and an additional 15%! Talk about a deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment