Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gift Ideas: Four legged edition!

There are no shortage of gift idea lists this time of year, 'what to get for the lady or gent in your life' recommendations are easy to come by. What I haven't seen much of is gifting ideas for pups, maybe this is because not everyone is as obsessed with their pets like we are. However, I have a fair few friends who are crazy pet parents like us. I made a Christmas list for Clo when we picked him up in June, what can I say I'm a planner! :)

Here are a few things I love for the furry friends in your life!

1. The LLbean dog bed, I absolutely love this bed. I have actually been holding off until Clo was full grown so he would have it for the longhaul. I love that they back their products 100% and who can argue with a personalizion option?

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/44560?feat=134-CL1&page=premium-denim-dog-bed-set-rectangular


2. Orvis makes a Shotgun Shell collar which I love. It would definitely be a seasonal collar, I would avoid using it in the summer months when we are frequently swimming & getting wet. However I love the genuine leather and gold shotgun shell. Surprise, surprise it can also be personalized! Seeing a trend?

http://www.orvis.com/p/shotshell-collar-and-lead/9481


3. I love this Red Tartan collar & bow tie! There are tons more options at CrewLaLa, the owner Heather, makes all the ties herself. She even has a cute Collegiate line if your pup just has to wear your college colors!

http://www.crewlala.com/collections/holiday/products/red-tartan-plaid-bow-tie-collar


4. I love these Pottery Barn stockings, we actually have ours from there as well, so I wanted Clo to match us! It just so happens these are on sale so head on over to order yours soon!

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/velvet-stocking/?pkey=cstockings-holiday


5. Probably the most important to Clo would be treats! He loves rawhide's, we actually bought him an extra large one that will be in his stocking! I also love to make treats for him. I have several recipes on my Pinterest that I have tried & Clo has loved!

What things have you bought for your pet? I would love to hear!

Hope this helps to show your pet how much you love them this Holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. I happen to be dog obsessed as well and love buying surprises for my two fur children. I just recently purchased something called Ifetch. It is great exercise, it comes with small tennis balls that you feed into this machine, one at a time, and it shoots them out at the distance you set it to. The idea it to teach the dog to drop the ball in the machine so you don't have to throw the ball over and over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that idea! We will certianly have to look into that for Clo. Now that he's a bit older he is loving to play fetch! xo

      Delete