Friday, December 19, 2014

GiGi New York Clutch: My Friends & Family addition










I blogged about this when the sale was going on and have been using this clutch non-stop since! I have worn it for date nights, lunch dates & even to run errands!

There are so many things about this clutch I love so I am going to list them out!

1. The size- I really appreciate that it fits everything (and even more) that I need.
2. The leather is really great quality- it soft & supple, feeling very luxurious
3. The color: I love this color for the season but can really see it working year round
4. Gold details- If you have read anything about my Thanksgiving plans you'll know I LOVE gold and the zipper & monogram are the perfect accent to the piece
5. The monogram- I was super hesitant to change my name because I just loved my old initials but I love the "R" in my name now, especially because it meant I got one fantastic husband :)

Thank you to GiGi New York- you have made my go to clutch and gained a loyal customer! If you haven't checked out their site head over there now, they have amazing variety, the quality in the product is indisputable & who doesn't love the personalization option? 

No comments:

Post a Comment