Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ringing in 2015 & Resolutions

Happy New Year!

I can't believe 2014 is done & dusted, it certainly did fly by! 2014 was so good to us, we moved back home, added the sweetest pup Clovis to our family, as well as one niece & the best sister in law I could have possibly asked for!

This year already had such great things in store for us- a new job for me, our first nephew (coming in June!) and I am sure many memories!






I am not one to make crazy resolutions, mostly because I find it difficult to stick to them. However when I thought about what I wanted out of 2015 one word came to mind, happiness. It was that simple. I just want to be happy. I have every reason in the world to be grateful and happy. There are always things you want, or things you wish you could change, but learning to not let that take away from my happiness is what I hope to change.

This year I plan to make the most of moments no matter how small. Appreciate the many blessings I have in my life, and spend less time & energy on things that don't make me happy. I always envied people who would say they just don't do things if they don't make them happy. I thought I could never do that, but the truth is I can. The changes can be large or small, but overall it is doable and I plan to make it happen! :) 

What are your New Year's resolutions? How do you find happiness in your daily life?



No comments:

Post a Comment