Thursday, November 20, 2014

Date Night Top Knot

 If you have viewed some of my pasts posts- especially on Instagram you'll notice I am queen of the top knot. Mostly due to laziness, I have super thick hair (I know stop complaining) but it takes a lifetime to tame so I often toss it up & accessorize to the nines to compensate :)

I wore this outfit recently for date night nothing too fancy but I love getting dressed up after spending so much time in over sized scrubs!

A good pair of black pants can really transition to many different situations, these are Loft from last year, they have the perfect balance of stretch without giving that saggy look after some time. I have had them tailored so I can wear them with both flats & heels.

I paired these pants with a silk blouse- total steal from target & black leather booties with of course a gold zipper! :)

Onto the accessories- I love this necklace! A friend of mine wore it out & I promptly went home to purchase it. It is from JCrew, now on the factory site. It is super versatile (and only $27!) I have worn it with dresses, sweaters and layer with smaller pieces. I will say it is definitely on the shorter side so I often add a chain extender ($9 from Stella & Dot) depending on the neckline.

The bag is a definite go to Kate Spade piece- I love the gold chain, and cute bow on the front! It also has an awesome polka dot lining which adds a little something extra when you open to reapply a lip!



No comments:

Post a Comment