Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Fun!

It is hard to believe the weekend is already over- it goes by WAY too fast!

Friday I had a class for work which was tough because it added another day to my schedule, but I found a little extra boost in knowing I could actually get dressed instead of wearing scrubs. I imagine if your job requires you to get dressed up you would envy wearing scrubs, but it does get old! I was even more excited to be able to wear my new Zara blanket scarf- it is super warm and I love the softness of it! I loved it so much it is getting it's own post tomorrow :)

Friday night we headed over to my Sister's & her boyfriends apartment- I decided to change up my look and wore this awesome silk blouse from Target no less! We had a great time hanging out with my siblings and their significant others!

I kicked off my Saturday morning with my favorite shopping partner- my Grandmother! If you saw my Instagram from my cousin's wedding you'd see she has pretty fabulous style! She is always dressed to the nines, and looking fabulous. I would like to think some of her fashion sense has rubbed off. I got an awesome fedora which I wore all weekend, and this amazing Ralph Lauren cape both of which will be featured on the blog this week! I tried on these three Ted Baker pieces- I loved the pink/black lace shirt!


Clovis had his first haircut this weekend- it was a little stressful but he did great! It is a little shorter around the face than what I wanted but overall it is easier to maintain while his "adult coat" is coming in. It can be difficult to find a groomer/vet/dog walker who knows anything about his breed because it is pretty rare, but I like to think he is a great ambassador for the breed! :)

Oliver & I had a great lunch while Clo was getting his hair cut (2 doors down- I may or may not be too attached to that little guy) it was so nice to just relax and enjoy each others company. I don't know if any of you feel this way but sometimes it is so nice to just take time out, no phones or distractions and just catch up! This photo of Clo & I was pre-haircut, and with my new hat! Loving the color :)


Saturday night we got to Skype with our beautiful nieces who live in Australia! We absolutely adore them, and are so grateful to be able to watch them grow! We are so blessed!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment