Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Scarf of the Season- Thanks to Zara



 I don't think you can look too far without seeing one of these gorgeous scarves this season. They made several colors, the most common being the tan with green/red- which of course is sold out!

 I always make sure to take a peek in every Zara I come across to see if they have it but no luck yet. However I do love the one I have and for $29.90 you can't beat it!















It is so soft, and really versatile! I am always trying out new ways to wear it but I think my favorite is having the "V' in the front and draping it under.

I also love that it is such a statement piece- I paired this with minimal (for me) accessories!














Sweater: Gap old, see this Scarf: Zara Jeans: old- love these & these, Booties: DSW old, check out theseEarrings: Kate Spade Necklace: Etsy Watch: Kate Spade: old see this one  

No comments:

Post a Comment