Monday, November 17, 2014

The Perfect Fall Inspired Bootie



Last fall when the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catolog came out I drooled over a pair of L.K. Bennett Plum Colored Suede Booties- "Doris Bootie" they were the perfect heel height- just high enough for a fancy night out but not so much that you couldn't pull it off in a "casual"  heel scenario...maybe only in my book! :)  Regardless, I loved them, they were on sale and when I popped into my local Nordie's & there was only one size 37 left- in my closet they went!

I found myself being so careful with them it was almost not worth having. 

So I have decided to wear them with as many outfits this fall as I have convinced myself they would go with when I purchased. 

Here is one look I recently wore to a baby shower and loved wearing these beauties!



















 Here are a few similar styles I love!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/michael-michael-kors-clara-bootie-women/3731019?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=DARK+DUNE&resultback=455&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_1_Chttp://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vince-camuto-elvin-bootie/3515787?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Elephant+Grey+Suede&resultback=4144&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_11_D
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/via-spiga-bijoux-bootie-nordstrom-exclusive-women/3708805?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=7582&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-3_22_B

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your booties - the colour is so gorgeous, plum is so perfect for fall! x E

    Elizabeth Victoria Clark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth- I adore them! Thank you for reading! xo

      Delete