Friday, November 14, 2014

Ralph Lauren Cape Perfection

As I mentioned in my weekend recap I went shopping on Saturday with my Grandmother. She spotted this amazing Ralph Lauren Cape so I tried it on. I got mine at Lord & Taylor which is not showing online - so I've included the Nordstrom link.


















I was hesitant because being on the shorter side I was worried I could not pull off the cape look. Many I have tried on overwhelm me hanging close to if not below my knees. This cape however was absolutely perfect!

It is definitely over sized but in an obvious and intentional way. I paired this with a plain black long sleeved shirt - this one is actually from Old Navy (on sale for $9.00!) and my favorite jeans. For a more nighttime look I wore my favorite black patent leather pumps from L.K. Bennett!








No comments:

Post a Comment