Friday, November 21, 2014

Holiday Decor- Gold & Creme

 Over the last few months I have been acquiring items for my Thanksgiving table as well as some of the smaller touches which I feel really make the experience. Some of the items I've purchased have been featured on the blog before, the champagne flutes & charger plates both from Target, as well as the Kate Spade table runner. I also had some great luck at Joann's where I found a tree wedge and some branches which I am using to add some height and texture to the table. I have also worked with some amazing Etsy vendors to create custom napkins, coaster, & edible gold sugar!
 


The napkins I had made are beautiful- I absolutely love them! They are from Sincerely Yours Lauren's esty shop. I went with the ivory napkin with gold monogram, I really loved this particular font, Sonnet, I felt it was very elegant but not over the top. I decided to go with the single monogram in place of our couple's monogram because I wanted these to represent our family for many years to come if we do add to it one day! :) Lauren was absolutely fantastic to work with, she was very prompt and patient with her responses to my many questions, and there is no denying the quality of the napkins! Thank you, Lauren! :)





Next were the coasters, I went to Dinglewood Design for these beauties! I loved the scripted "cheers" as well as the polka dot ones. Christy has a great variety in her shop, from wedding invitations to stationary she really makes it all! I will be revisiting soon for some personalized stationary! 












Ruffled Paper made these adorable gold stripped straws! I had similar ones I had purchased from Target last year but they no longer make this color so I was on a hunt that Jessica helped me solve! She also has some great confetti, and decor that I will be purchasing for my next party! I especially love this I love you dearly print!

 Then there was Dell Cove Spices which helped me to fulfill a longtime lust for gold sugar rimmed champagne cocktails! I saw this on Pinterest a while a go and pinned it for the future, and then I found this shop. They have literally every color you could imagine, and they now have flavored sugars, I have a "Christmas Cosmo" I only make after Thanksgiving so I will certainly be ordered the Christmas cocktail sugar! :)

I did a little practice run for some girlfriends the other night! They photograph very differently the photo in the tin was impossible to get good lighting so I wanted to include how great it looks on the glass! 



I am so grateful to all of these vendors for their help in making our first Thanksgiving a memorable & beautiful day! :) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww....thank you so much for your kind words. We're so glad that our Gold cocktail sugar can add some sparkle to your Thanksgiving dinner! Hope the day is wonderful!

    ~Patricia (from Dell Cove Spice Co.)

    ReplyDelete