Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Faux Fur Find






If you read about my fall "wish list" you remember that I had been on the hunt for a faux fur vest for some time!







Well I finally found it, and at Forever 21 no less! It was the perfect balance of quality and price- I couldn't be happier! A friend of mine knew I had been looking and when she came across several vests at F21 she gave me the heads up- thanks Ash!

I promptly headed over and was so happy to see there was tons of variety in color, length & style! I tried on just about all of them, and fell in love with this one the moment I put it on!

I've been wearing it around the house constantly! I actually planned to wear it to dinner with friends last Saturday night, but Ashley texted to see if I was wearing mine- she has the same one and was wearing her's. I left mine at home that night, it looked beautiful on her as most things do!

I plan on pairing this with black jeans, booties and a sweater for Oliver's birthday dinner coming up soon! :)


What is your favorite fall find? How do you feel about the faux fur trend? I'd love to hear from you!















No comments:

Post a Comment