Thursday, November 13, 2014

Stitch Fix Delivery


I was anxiously awaiting my first Stitch Fix shipment & the day finally came! Just a quick little rundown on the Stitch Fix concept. You fill out a profile of what your style is with sizing, and suggestions of what you're looking for. You can also link up social media, I linked up the blog as well as my Pinterest for extra inspiration. At intervals you choose you receive a personalized box containing five items, you can purchase all five and get a discount or none at all. The cost is only $20/shipment which is subtracted from your total if you choose to keep anything.

It is a great concept, and I made sure to give ample examples of what I was looking for. My stylist Alissa did a fantastic job, I loved her personalized note and that she mentioned she used my blog posts for inspiration :)

Here is what I got in my first fix! 








































 

















I absolutely love this Polka dot shirt- it will be perfect for a holiday party on a night out- definite keeper! The pants I did love, I am not sure you can tell from the photos but they have a great texture. My two big issues with them are the fit & price. They were more than I would normally spend on a pair of pants, however I would have splurged if the fit were better. The faux fur vest is amazing, I loved it. However I did find out I love recently so I decided to send this one back. As for the cardigan- I totally get where the style idea came from but the execution just was not there. It looked horrible on me- I thought about not even posting the picture, but I wanted to fairly represent what I got so here it is! Lastly, the necklace I loved it in the box and would probably love it on anyone else but I did not like the way it fell on my chest. 

 Overall I am super happy with the shipment- I think my stylist gave me great options. I have since updated my profile and sizing so next time I will get an even better match! I highly recommend anyone to check out Stitch Fix! I've included the link so you can sign up before the wait list gets too long! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment